Friday 15 March 2019
The following list shows updates for the Microclimate 19.03 release:
- You can more easily create a template from a project by using the wizard, or manually. You can also now create a template from a public Git repository. For more information, see Working with templates.
- You can configure your Microclimate environment to use DevOps pipelines in an offline environment, such as behind a firewall. The generic Docker (Python and Go), Java Liberty, and Node.js project types have offline support.
- Improved installation error detection when installing into IBM Cloud Private. The installation process now checks security secrets that prevent Microclimate Portal from starting.
- Status of releases dynamically updated in the GUI. You can now see the release status after a deployment is created.
- A fix is applied for compatibility with Microclimate 19.03.